| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lambarn in December is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy. Around 172mm (6.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Lambarn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lambarn, Gabon
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lambarn:
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 525.7 kms (326.6 miles) NNE
- Lomie, Cameroon - 571.2 kms (355 miles) NE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 415.1 kms (258 miles) NNE
- Bitam, Gabon - 341 kms (211.9 miles) NNE
- Mkambo, Gabon - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) ENE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) NE
- Makokou, Gabon - 325.7 kms (202.4 miles) ENE
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 607.3 kms (377.4 miles) E
- Lastourville, Gabon - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) E
- Moanda, Gabon - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) ESE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) ESE
- Mouila, Gabon - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) SE
- Tchiban, Gabon - 252.7 kms (157 miles) SSE
- Mayumba, Gabon - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) S